Things To Do When You Are Depressed Aka Things To Do When Reality Steamrolled Over You.

Friday, August 21, 2009

We wish for early death, or any form of ends to end our self-inflicted pain.

“I don’t think I can’t take it anymore… Maybe I should just kill myself.”

“Dude, can you please take my life. I can’t tolerate any of this shit anymore.”

Okay I have wished for death too but after years of unfulfilled wishes, I’ve came to a conclusion that maybe I’m not really a good person to deserve the privilege – good people die young, no?

So I had no choice but to learn to co-exist with my self-inflicted pain. I distract myself with beautiful things, well more like beautiful thoughts or fantasies as you may.

But, like any substance, it doesn’t last. It’s also drains your brain. Coming up with beautiful landscape on regular basis is not small feat.

Okay. I lost it here.

Maybe I should start over.

0 comments: