Sharing is Fucking

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Okay… I’m going to share my self-loathing, self-degrading and self-esteem crunching abilities with… err… myself. Here goes…It’s all yours…me. I’m not gonna say a word or defend myself. I need the beatings.

“So you blog and then hope that whoever that you write or wrote to would read it? – Dream on.

So you made the F5 button your favourite key hoping that some new things are going to happen – When the pigs fly.

So you listen to songs that konon-konon paints the picture that you’re currently in? – Sad fuck

So what do you expect? Miracle?

If I was there in person I’ll beat you up to pulp. You are one of the reasons why I’m ashamed of being a human.

Get a grip. Get a fucking grip. Being nice to others in the hope that… I don’t even want to type that word as it disgusts me… is the stupidest thing anyone could ever do.

Dude, I’m so pissed at you until I don’t know what else to say. Swearing at you is like bonking a beauty who cares nothing about how she looks.

I really wish that I could take your life with my bare hands. Not to help you but to make up for God’s mistake in unleashing you in this world.

Whatever shit that you’re hallucinating about is not and will never come to life. How I know? Because I will personally ensure that it wouldn’t.

0 comments: