The lowest in the longest time

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

There’s no doubt, I’m a cool motherfucker. I’m one of the country’s greatest music critics, a tastemaker, a walking music dictionary (according to some).

Does it matter?

Nope. It meant jack shit as the real things that I would love to own/be/do is nowhere near my reach. I’m not being ungrateful, never even thought of it, it’s just that I’m the type who have no issues in speaking my mind. I like to believe that I speak the truth all the time, because though I live and breathe the things that I do for a living and the things that matter the most to me as an individual, I have no strings attached to it.

The same reason why some people hates my guts.

Anyway, life as an individual may seems to be rosy to many but the truth is, I’m feeling kinda empty. Like Morrissey once sang, “If you’re so happy, then why you’re on your own tonight?/ If you’re so clever, why you’re on your own tonight?

Honestly speaking Mr Morrissey, I have no clear idea. Maybe it’s because I’m wishing for impossible things and those impossible things I wished for are slowly fading away from sight.

Reality bites and it sure bites hard.

2.57am Aug 16, 2009

0 comments: